Buddhism, the fourth largest religion in the world, has it primary roots in India. Born in 563 B. C, Prince Siddharta, after years of hard meditation, attained enlightenment and thus came to known as Buddha meaning the enlightened one. At the age of 29, Buddha left his wife, children and the regime in order to seek truth. After leaving worldly pleasures he traveled from place to place, until he attained enlightenment by way of tough meditation under the Bodhi tree. In 535 B.C attained enlightenment and founded the Buddhist religion in Northern India. The major places that Buddha visited during his search of truth, are now famous as Buddhist sites.
One can visit those important Buddhist sites on Buddhist Tours. Visit Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha or Bodhgaya the place where he attained enlightenment with Buddhist Tours.
Tourists can visit the places like New Delhi, Agra, Gwalior, Khajuraho, Varanasi, Bodhgaya, Patna, Lumbini, Kushi Nagar, Srinagar, Gulmarg and Lucknow on Buddha Tours.
- Duration: 12 Days / 11 Nights
- Destinations: Delhi - Lumbini - Kushinagar - Patna - Bodhgaya - Varanasi - Agra - Delhi
- Duration: 20 Days / 19 Nights
- Destinations: New Delhi - Agra - Gwalior - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Bodhgaya - Patna - Lumbini - Lucknow - New Delhi
- Duration: 16 Days / 15 Nights
- Destinations: Delhi - Lucknow - Kushinagar - Patna - Bodhgaya - Varanasi - Kolkata - Delh - Sringar - Gulmarg - Srinagar - Delhi