Day 01 : Arrive Delhi – Shimla
Morning receive you from Delhi Airport and drop you at Delhi Hotel for Wash and Change and some rest, after having some rest proceed for Half Day Delhi Local Sightseeing, and visit India Gate, President House, Parliament Street, and then drop you at Delhi – Manali – Volvo bus Stand, to catch the overnight Volvo Coach to Manali,
Day 02 : Shimla
Morning receive you from Shimla Bus stand drop you at Shimla Hotel, after having some rest proceed to Visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakho Temple in the morning. In the afternoon, take a stroll, shop and relax on The Mall & The Ridge.
Day 03 : Shimla - Sarahan (175 km / 4 Hrs)
Travel to Sarahan visiting Rampur en route. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 04 : Sarahan - Sangla (92 km / 3 hrs)
Visit the famous Bhimakali temple in the morning and then travel to the beautiful Sangla valley. En route, visit the fort at Kamru village. On arrival, set up the camp.
Day 05 : Sangla
Explore the remote Sangla valley and the nearby villages like Chitkul etc.
Day 06 : Sangla - Nako (135 km / 5 hrs)
Proceed to Nako. Visit the confluence of Satluj and Spiti rivers at Khab en route. Nako is a beautiful village on the banks of a lake. On arrival, set up camp.
Day 07 : Nako - Tabo (69 km / 2 hrs)
Travel to Tabo and visit the Tabo monastery is more than a thousand years old and is famous for its wall paintings and murals. It is also known as the Ajanta of the Himalayas. Then set up camp near Tabo village.
Day 08 : Tabo - Dhankar - Lalung - Kaza (81 km / 4 hrs)
Visit the Dhankar and Lalung monasteries and proceed to Kaza and set up camp.
Day 09 : Kaza
Visit the Ki monastery and Kibber village. In the afternoon, travel to Tashigong village to see the Chao-Chao Kang Nilda peak.
Day 10 : Kaza - Chandertal (116km / 5 hrs)
Spend the afternoon exploring the lake.
Day 11 : Chandertal - Manali (110 km / 7 hrs)
Travel to Manali over and Rohtang (3980m) Pass. The drive provides you with some spectacular views of the rugged Spiti valley, CB ranges and Barashigri Glacier.
Day 12 : Manali Local Sightseeing – Delhi (by Volvo Bus)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed for Manali Local Sightseeing of Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery, in the evening drop you at Manali – Delhi – Volvo Bus Stand to catch the overnight Volvo Coach to Delhi,
Day 13 : Arrive Delhi – Departure
Morning receive you from Delhi Bus Stand and drop you at Delhi Hotel for rest and Wash ‘n’ Change, late in the afternoon checkout from the hotel and proceed for Delhi local Sightseeing and then Drop you at Delhi International Airport to catch the flight for next Destination,
Cost of the tour is Rs. 55,850/- per person (based on 10 pax Minimum) Nett.
- Delhi – Shimla by Volvo Bus,
- Manali – Delhi by Volvo Bus,
- All pick up and dropping facilities
- Bi-Cycles from Day 03 to Day 11 (wherever required)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (Wherever this vehicle would be allowed to Go)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Delhi / Shimla / Manali Hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner at rest of places,
- Services of English Speaking guide.
- All taxes.
- Drivers T.A. – D.A.
- ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee.
- Any airfare.
- Any Meals (Except Above mentioned)
- Any personal expenses like Laundry, STD calls, etc.
- Camera fee & Entrance fee to The Monument.
- Any insurance.
- Any claim & Delay charges due to natural Calamities such as land slide, road blockage, Heavy Rains, etc.
- Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column
Terms and Conditions : -
- Garhwal Himalayan Expedition will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/death during the course of the tour
- Garhwal Himalayan Expedition is a private travel agency.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land-slide or any other natural disaster or political/national crisis due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond the control of the Agent/Hotel. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
- Refund against cancellation as per hotel rules.
- All the payments other than the above mentioned services will have to be made directly at the venue to the concern suppliers.
- Price excludes personal expenses like laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral Water bottles, room services etc.
- Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
- Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities
- All rights reserved to management.
Note : No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and the same is submitted subject to availability on day-to-day basis, errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawals without notice, and to any special listings or conditions, imposed by our company.