07 Day / 06 Nights
Badrinath Ji - Tapovan - Joshimath - Auli / Gorson Bugyal - Gorson Reserve Forest - Mana Peak / Mana Village nd Vasundhra - Hemkund Sahib - Valley of Flowers
Capital of India is located 4.3 kms. off the national highway No 58. It is connected to Joshimath by Asias longest cable car (1906.3 mts). Motorable road from Joshimath is at a distance of 500 mts from NH58. Long chair lift linking the lower slopes with upper slopes have also been installed for the benefit of tourists.
Clifftop Club at Auli is located at an attitude of about 10,000 feet in India's most scenic location on the snow clad Himalayas. While sitting in the resort one can have a clear view of the snow covered Nandadevi range (highest in India na dthird highest in the world). Other Ranges include Dronagiri, Kamet, Trishul, Neelkanth, Mana and Mukut. They belong to the snow line ranges and are covered with the snow 24 hrs and all round the year.
In winters it is a paradise for Skiing and sledging and people who wish to venture out in snowy and enjoy snow sports when there is a guranteed snow. In Summers hikers/Trekkers will find numerous marked walks and there are also mountain bike trails.
At the backdrop of the resort lies the famous high altitude Gorson Reserve Forest (part of Nanda Devi national Park) richly havituated by rare Himalayan Wildlife including Snow Leopard, Musk Deer, Wild Boar, Wild Cat, Wild Rabbit, Jackal, Fox, Hyena and Bear. There are various scenic locations around. The climate in summers is extremely pleasant and air from the deodar and oak trees contribute to natural health spa strongly recommended by Physicians/Naturopaths/Therapists.
Facilities/Indoor and Outdoor Activities
Resort has a choice of Studios and one-bedrooms apartments. All units have one sofa cum bed, bathroom, and partial kithcenette with refrigerator, microwave, hob with four burners. All units have television with satellite connections, telephones, kerosene and oil heat radiators. There is a change of lined mid weak. Army medical facility available at 1.5 km from the resort and doctor can be made available on call.
- Hiking/Trekking/Nature Walks
- Organized Mountaineering/Rock Climbing/River Rafting (seasonal)
- Organized Pilgrim tours.
- Arranged Yoga/Meditation classes
- Jungle Camping
- Ski School (Trainer/Equipment/porter)
- Indoor games room/playground areas
- Horse back riding
- Live Entertainment/Bonfire/Gala Evenings/couple competitions
- Al-Fresco Restaurant
- Open air/Bar-b-que Restaurant
- Skedoo Coffee Shop/Snack bar
- Conference Hall
Places of Interest/Sightseeing Arount Resort Auli
- Badrinath Ji (Most important sacred Dham of Hindu religion)
- Tapovan (Goddess Parvati's temple and hot natural sulphur water springs)
- Joshimath (Lord Vishnu site for 6 months, Shankracharya's chair and Narshima Mandir)
- Auli/Gorson Bugyal (Sunset point, pastures and meadows)
- Gorson Reserve Forest (Nanda Devi Wildlife sanctuary)
- Mana Peak/Mana Village nd Vasundhra falls (Indo-china border)
- Hemkund Sahib (Important sacred lake of Sikh religion)
- Valley of Flowers (Beautiful region of important medicinal herbs/plants/flowers)
Day 01 :
Board train to Haridwar from Delhi Railway Sation. On arrival check in at Hotel Aarti. After lunch enjoy jungle safari at Rajaji National Park.
Day 02 :
Day free to visit the National park for Elephant safari inside the park. Night stay at Rajaji National Park.
Day 03 :
Drive to Auli. On arrival check in at hotel/Rest House. Welcome drink with light snacks will be served on arrival. Arrangements for recreational games, dinner including both veg / non veg.
Day 04 :
Wake up call will be accompanied with tea and biscuits. Rest of the day is dedicated to enjoy skiing.
Day 05 :
Whole day is dedicated to experience the adventure of snow-skiing.
Day 06 :
Drive to Kaudiala, which is reputed as rafter's paradise. On arrival, welcome drink will be served with light snacks. Arrangements will be made for beach volley ball, dinner with veg / non veg dishes. Night halt in executive huts / tents on the bank of Ganges.
Day 07 :
Morning tea will be served with biscuits. After breakfast, leave for Shivpuri to enjoy exciting water rafting. Later drive to Haridwar. Leave for Delhi by Shatabdi Express at 6 pm.